Saturday, October 4, 2008

We have turned a corner folks....

They say that 6 weeks is the peak of fussiness. Alleluia, they were right! Things around our house are very different then they were 1 month ago. Our babies celebrated their 3 month birthday Sept. 29th but the BIG news is they are now 7 weeks adjusted and things around the Gravitt household have just gotten much happier. We are surrounded by smiles and giggles and the BEST news yet...the babies almost always go right to sleep not only in the evenings but also for their morning and afternoon nap! In fact, last night was my first night alone with the trips and it went wonderfully. Now I never felt depressed but I have to admit, I had some rough days....I am a mom of triplets after all. However, these smiles and healthy sleep habits have to better than any anti-depressant medicine out there :) Ok, I have to admit I have found a secret weapon to get us through the witching hour, the hardest part of the day...


I am relishing the next few months, I hear teething can be a b@#&!

We recently had a photographer come to our house to take some photos. I know I said the kids were all smiles but after an 1.5 hour photo shoot, things are bound to get messy. I absolutely love this pic of Marcus with the girls!


This picture makes me laugh. Mia is our precious princess. A pretty pink dress fits her personality perfectly. Josie on the other hand is slightly out of place in a frilly dress. Here she is a little disheveled. Her dress doesn't sit quite as dainty as Mia's and her bow looks a little more like a sweatband. Gotta love it!


Our photographer did an amazing job and we will be sure to post some of her outstanding pictures (of three happy babies) very soon!

No comments: