Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend Guests


Here is a little piece of heaven...two men taking care of babies while the girls have a beer. We really enjoyed having our good friends from Richmond down this past weekend. Grammy P. was nice enough to sit with the babies while we enjoyed an evening out on Saturday night. I love being with my babies but it is these outings away from them that are crucial for my sanity. Thanks Grammy P! It was great to see you Shannon and Topher! I think Mia is missing her Uncle Toph already ;)


The kids are starting to give lots of smiles! Of course trying to capture all three smiling faces is a bit difficult but we captured Marcus here. On another posotive, the girls are starting to sleep from 6-8 hours at a time (~7PM-~1AM) during the night. Of course our biggest, Mr. Marcus usually wakes up by 12 AM. Therefore, I'm up to feed him at 12 and then get in about another hour or of sleep before the girls are up. I used to go ahead and wake the girls up to get all three done at once but I want the girls to get in the habit of sleeping longer. Hopefully Marcus will join them VERY soon. Grammy P has been nice enough to take Marcus to sleep at her house a few nights which is a TREMENDOUS help. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time....

No comments: