Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pics and 6 Week Progress Report

For the next year or so, we will consider chronological and adjusted age when we talk about baby milestones. Check out how big this trio has gotten in 6 weeks!

Actual Age = 6 Weeks
Adjusted Age = -1 Week

Mia Then - 2lbs. 12 oz, 16.5 inches Mia Now - 5 lbs. 14 oz, 19 inches












Marcus Then - 4 lbs. 11 oz, 18 inches Marcus Now - 7 lbs. 15 oz, 20 inches










Josie Then - 3 lbs. 15 oz, 16.5 inches Josie Now - 7 lbs. 4 oz, 19.5 inches









Me and my new job. I found this hat while unpacking and put it on for kicks. I realized when I went to bed that I still had the hat on. Welcome to my life...And all three crazies...Again, welcome to my life :)

4 comments:

Living Stone said...

They're looking so good, and you're cute in that hat!! =)

Sarah said...

yay, grow babies grow!! they are adorable karla. so so happy for you and your new big family!

Becky said...

Good thing they came out when they did, or you would have had 21 pounds of baby in you ;)
Good work! They're look absolutely fabulous and we can't wait to meet them sometime!
You're looking great too!
Isn't it amazing to wonder where all the time in the day has gone? One minutes it's breakfast, the next it's bedtime, and you're still in your pajamas!!! Love you guys!

Brice Barnes said...

They are looking so cute and big. I hope you are enjoying your new house! We miss seeing you next door.