Saturday, April 5, 2008

There's a Party Going On...

Last night I woke up at 4 AM to a party...in my belly. All three babies seemed to be in a boxing match. I just started feeling the kicks of the Baby A but she has caught up fast! I had to sit up and just let them hash it out before I tried to go back to sleep. I'm sure this is the first of many battles to come :)

I finally posted another belly shot. I am posting a picture every three weeks for the drama of the change. Actually, I refuse to have a shot taken of me in my typical state of relaxation...glasses and bed hair. Maybe in another month...

Everything continues to go smoothly. I have really had to slow down due to frequent irregular contractions. So far, they are nothing to get too worked up about but if they worsen, they can warrant a trip to the ER so I'd rather play it safe. My next appt. is Friday so lets pray for no cervical changes!

1 comment:

Proud Gramdma said...

Wow! What a good belly shot. Just let me know when you need me down there to help and I will arrange it. I love this post. They jusy keep getting more interesting.

Love,
Mom