Friday, March 14, 2008

We Are Growing and Thriving


Our 18 week appt. today went great. After a very long and thorough ultrasound, all three kiddos appear to be healthy as can be and measuring a few days ahead. We did confirm the sexes and as our obstetrician guessed 3 weeks ago, we have 2 girls and a boy. Baby A and C are the girls and Baby B is the boy (I think I got B and C reversed last time). I also am doing great. I still feel well although I am definitely feeling some growing pains (rightfully so, did you see my 18 week belly shot :)). We did our first cervix check and I'm right at 4 cm (I think the average is 3.5). As long as I don't dip below 2 or experience any funneling, we should be ok.

Our trip to Orlando was fantastic. I was able to walk around Sea World and Universal Studios City Walk w/ lots of breaks and good night's sleep. Of course, laying by the pool was my favorite part :)

And...I am starting to feel these kiddos moving around! It started as little twitches about 2 weeks ago. Now, I am starting to differentiate which of the baby's are dancing. How fun and exciting!

I will start to visit the doctor every two weeks now so lots more updates to come. GO UNC HEELS!

2 comments:

Tracey, Matt, Charlie, and Nathan said...

Awesome pics! They look so great, and so do you! Can't wait to see you again in person--looking forward to that next trip to Babies R Us.

Proud Gramdma said...

The babies look great and so do you. I can hardly wait. Keep on doing what you are doing and things will be good. Now when do we do the registry?