Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our first trip to Babies R Us

I went with my mom and sister to the infamous BRU this morning to start thinking about what I needed for my registry. Wow, overwhelming but extremely helpful to have my sister, who knows all about babies, there with me. Many of the items I will need, we will have to special order. We plan on getting a "triplet" table, double stroller frame, and an industrial diaper genie. Basically we will be shopping from daycare product catalogs. I never saw this in my future :) Of course, there will be plenty of basic registry items from BRU and Target. Here are some of the crazy things that will be on my registry:

30 bottles to cover one days feeding
1,000 diapers for one month
3 carseats
3 cribs
30 burp cloths
a minivan (ok, this will not really be on my registry...)

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Proud Gramdma said...

Babies R Us was so much fun for me. I am so excited to help with any planning you want me to help with. My Grandbabies are a major priority in life.
Love Mom