Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Weekend Away

This past weekend Max and I were able to get away! I was a little nervous I would be uneasy leaving the triplets for two nights. I actually had no problems and didn't worry a bit. Probably because they were in the best of hands. Grammy and Pop G came down and stayed with Marcus and Josie and Mia spent the weekend in Roanoke with Grammy and Grandpa P. It is really nice for the triplets to get individual attention from the grandparents since they don't get much at home with mom all day. Everyone had a blast (especially Max and I).

We spent the weekend at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. I LOVE touring large houses so this was tons of fun for me. We also spent time at the winery, went horseback riding, and spent more time at the winery :)


Things are back to normal this week at home. Sorry kiddos, your two naps a day are back on ;) Since we have started solids, we decided it was time to get the kids their own table. Here they are eating lunch. Well, Josie and Marcus are eating lunch. Mia as usual is eating like a bird, just tasting her sweet potatoes but having fun making a mess.

1 comment:

Proud Gramdma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.