Saturday, May 24, 2008

Men at Work


Max and his parents put together the changing table and the 2nd of our 3 cribs this morning. We are short on space so we are going to have to get creative as we figure out where all our baby stuff is going to go.

We had another good appointment on Friday. I passed my glucose tolerance test with flying colors. I think eating healthy and being in good shape prior to my pregnancy helped my body respond appropriately to the insulin the three babies and I are secreting as we all try to gain weight and grow.

My ffn test also came back negative again. This gives us hope of possible making it to 30+ weeks!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. As much as I would love to be relishing in a long run at the beach, I think I will stick to reading and watching TV this year :)

No comments: